Wednesday, March 28, 2007

TOO Good!

The common comment:

If it is too good to be true, it must be

got me thinking recently. Why do we as a culture take life so negatively? Is it negative to think this is a true statement?

I began to make a list of things

too good to be true - but ARE!

Number 1, right off the top, has to be:

Salvation. Redemption. Jesus coming to earth to find that which was lost. Immanuel.

When you think about this, it really is too good to be true, but it is true as many will attest. Thank God it is or we would have some really serious issues. Hopeless, Chaos, Despair, Unbridled violence. Oh, wait a minute. Sounds like the news. Maybe we need to start believing it is true.

But I digress.

What else goes on the list?

Number 2. How about the Beauty of Nature? Sunsets. Oceanscapes. Landscapes.

Awfully good. Awfully true.

Hmmm. The old saying is starting to lose some credibility for me.

Number 3. Loving, Encouraging, Edifying Relationships. Between spouses, between friends, among family. Granted it may not be true for us all, but if for only a few it still belies the original statement.

I suspect we could go on.

How about we get practical now and open our minds to the idea that

some things may be so good they are true!

How about a way to leverage your income to pay off your mortgage so early you can actually build a retirement - if you want or think you need one of those?

How about some natural products that are so potent, so "tuned in" to the needs of the human body that they actually markedly affect (dare I say "reverse"? and note that I would never dare to say "cure" because the FDA might jump all over me if I did) chronic dis-ease and a toughy like cancer?

Could these kind of practical issues that we are often faced with actually be impacted by something that is so good it could be true?

What might happen for us if we decided to believe it could be true????

I would love to hear YOUR story.

Blessings,

Dr Jon

2 comments:

Chuck Bartok said...

Dr Jon,

Inspirational thoughts as always. One thing that happened to us that was "Too Good to be True".
Over two years ago I suffeered a Massive Coronary and of course Open heart Surgery.
Never been to Doctor's and was blessed with a pain free life.

The experience taught me many leassons.

A true Friend brought a case of 100% pure fruit Juice, primarily the Juice of the Mangosteen, Queen of Fruits from SE ASIA.

Drinking 2 ounces 3x day removed ALL pain Associated form the Surgery in 72 hours, and after a month I cease all post-operative MEDS.

My labs have been very good ever since and for someone wiht only 35% herat capacity I function very well, lot's of energy when needed.

Side note, not real importnat, my finger nails and hair grow faster and my Digestive system is fantastic.

Shilrey also experienced a major lessening of Chronic Pain caused by her advanced Osteoporsis.

I know you reccommend this Mangosteen Juice Product and I encourage all your reader to become more informed and contact you.

We thank our friend for introducing us to this marvelous All-natural supplement.

Chuck Bartok said...

Dr Jon,
You are always a breath of fresh Air.
I am not afraid to publicaly Proclaimn that the Xanthones Found in Mangosteen Juice have mitigated my problems associated with a Major Coronary, subsided all pain associated with Open Heart Surgery and have allowed me to spend two years with out any MEDS, with reasonable Labs form an old man in my Condition...
The Mangosten Fruit has been successfully ues in majoe Medical Practice in SE ASIA for several CENTURIES... Man just didn't know what is was that was working....
Xanthones are phenomenal Anti-inflammatorys and Anti-oxidants according to all the publications in pubmed.org.
I am proud to have some REAL medical practioner Friends who are not afriad to Sopeak up about thing that work...
Like one Good OB friend said at a horse show, when someone was talking about the "Snake Oil" (Jungle Juice), (he is a crusty Italian from the old School)..." Hey idiot !!! This Sh#@$% Workls.. Try it it You will like it.. or Don't, we don't care...
Dr Jon, Please share your knowledge with all you meet.