Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Living Abundantly??

First, I can't believe it has been nearly 6 weeks since the last post!! Time flies when you are having fun!

Been learning lots of new stuff recently and growing in many ways. Hardly know where to start.

Saw the movie "Facing the Giants" three times last weekend. Awesome. Go see it; buy it. Watch it once a week until you get it.
Coach was defeated, loser, failure, down and out. Began to change his thinking. Began to BELIEVE that Loving Father was FOR him. (I have come so that you might have life and have it ABUNDANTLY!!) Dare we think that could mean having enough money, winning football games, enjoying family relationships, reaching out to people in need and becoming influential in their lives?? Dare we say YES!!

BUT - as John Eldredge points out - there is an enemy focused on stealing, killing and destroying. We have to FIGHT to gain the victory and our abundance. Is fighting something you do? I haven't much till recently. Watch out. I'm a fighter now. Big time. Because my abundance, my dreams for what Father has for me, given me by him, are WAY TOO BIG and WAY TOO IMPORTANT for the rest of all of us not to be fulfilled. DO NOT tell me to sit down and shut up, that I can't do this or that. (You can tell me but I'm not listening!)

I CAN!

And YOU CAN, TOO!!!

Enter Psalm 2: Thou, O Lord are the shield about me...I will not be afraid.
There is the courage to do.

Enter Proverbs 2: I will
Listen with my ear (conscious mind)
Incline my heart (subsconscious mind)
Cry for discernment (add emotion) then
Wisdom in my heart (subconscious), Knowledge (conscious), Discretion (guided and guarded results) will
DELIVER ME FROM EVIL!
Where have you heard that before? Yeah, the Lord's Prayer.

So do we keep this in our head? NO

Let's speak our dreams, our abundance, so we know what it is.
Let's fight the enemy of doubt, discouragement, fear that kills us.
Let's act in the knowledge of Loving Father and for His Glory.

AND we WILL WIN the abundance promised!

Now that's what I'm talking about!!

2 comments:

Xman said...

Amen Jon...

You are one UNSTOPABLE person!

You are so right, and God's word is so true.

I see a new "GIANT" Dr. Jon he is standing on the promises of a very real truth that all are welcome to see.

Follow him and he will show you the way!

So right...

So true...

So YOU!!!

Your friend,


Pat
http://PatRitrosky.com

Chuck Bartok said...

Jon,

Again we praise your Insight.

Those of us who know the truth of Abundance are empowered to share with all we meet.
If they can not see....
Dust off our sandals and move on to share with others.

I Invite all your readers to our Live discussion group centering around Think & Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill.

This wonderful Book goes together with Proverbs to give us the Roadmap to Abundance

Download episodes of the Talk Show here

http://focussociety.com

Chuck & Shirley