Thursday, January 25, 2007

Always CAN

Have been basking in the words and energy of Joe Schroeder. Awesome stuff. Stirring. Life changing. Challenging. In-Your-Face.

Practical.

Here's an example.
When Joe got tired of being down and out he took control of his life. Decided to bury the words "I Can't" and live in the truth of "CAN DO". So he made a tombstone and wrote on it
R. I. P.
Here lies the words
"I Can't"
[Date]

Changed his life. So he is now challenging us to do the same.

I did it.

Already changing my life. Different outlook. Not just head knowledge. Down in the gut; into the part of me that actually makes the rest of me tick. Powerful stuff.

Bigger than I thought.

Always assumed it meant now I Can DO.

Uh-Uh.

Yesterday I realized it means I Can BE as well.

I'm BEING

How about you?

Blessings,

Dr Jon

P.S. Get more from and about Joe here.


No comments: